share

Sunday, October 5, 2014

This week's Radio Show/Blog Topics!!!

ALERT! ALERT! UPDATES BELOW!!!!!

Check out my new segment on blogtalkradio.com/coffeenofilter along with other segments from my radio show!!!!

And there's going to be a Fall shows UPDATE this WEDNESDAY! So if you want to know what I've been into, make sure you listen to that! Also check out my last year's Fall Part 1 &2! Those are really great!!!

I also wanted to do a segment on music I've been into recently, though it's forever changing!!! I try to feature them on my radio show often now, and I will do a blog post on both of these topics. Maybe more depth like how I came to listen to them. IF YOU HAVE ANY MUSIC YOU WANT FEATURED ON THE SHOW, LET ME KNOW AND I WILL MAKE THAT HAPPEN!!!

Over the weekend I did a Zombie segment on my radio show, check it out at the link above and below!!!

Well I don't know what else I need to update you on!

WANT TO GET THE INSIDE SCOOP? FOLLOW ME:

facebook.com/coffeenofilterwithdenisha

twitter: @ninibonitachica

blogger: CoffeeNOfilter with Denisha and Talk Time with Denisha

Blogtalkradio: coffeenofilter



HAPPY A GREAT NIGHT/DAY WHERE EVER YOU ARE IN THE WORLD!!!


<3,

Denisha

No comments:

Post a Comment