share

Sunday, February 8, 2015

IT'S BACK UP!! EMBARRASSING STORIES: Peeing My Pants In Public!!

CLICK HERE

I'm a huge horror fan and I love being scared; however, I didn't think it would cause me to pee my pants. It was a couple years back in October, and that's when all the haunted attractions come out and it's lots of fun. Well some girlfriends and I decided to go to the Easter State Penitentiary in Philly in the spirit of Halloween. I've been there a couple times and usually I will use the bathroom prior to going so I don't pee myself. However, I did not use the bathroom which is why this story exist!! Anyway, I look to my left before going into the place and I was like I can wait until I leave. During the "show" of course I'm screaming and getting scared and all that fun stuff. But then I felt like I needed to pee. Instead of going to the outdoor restroom (it was disgusting btw), I went straight for the bus stop after we said our good-byes. 

So now I'm at the bus stop cold and my bladder is starting to kick and punch with the quickness. I begin looking for a bathroom to use, and I see a restaurant close by. However, the closer I get to it, the more I can't walk because my legs begin to shake. Oh Lord!, I ended up at the Emergency Exit door, and by that time it was TOOOOOOOOOO LATTTTTTTEEEEE!!

I PEED MY PANTS O_O

Of course at this moment, I am embarrassed because a. I'm out by myself with no one with me, b. I have no other way of getting home other than the bus, and c. the pee is starting to make me cold because it's was freezing outside. Think you know what happens next?.....The bus comes! 

*THANK GOD FOR HOODIES AND IT BEING AT NIGHT WHEN THIS ALL WENT DOWN*

I get on the bus and head straight for the back where no one is sitting. I have my hoodie COMPLETELY covering my face from the shame and embarrassment I was currently feeling. But then, a grandmother and her grandchild come on the bus and sit right in front of me. I just pretended like the pee smell wasn't me, and kept my head down. I could feel her move and glanced up to see her face with disgust. At that moment I just swallowed my shame and pride and just rode the bus home. I mean what else was I suppose to do in that moment? 

FINALLY IT'S MY STOP!! >_<

I flew off that bus and ran home like I was a track star. Though it was at night, I didn't want anyone from around the way to stare too close to my butt and notice a big ass wet spot. I got home and told my mom and sister what happened. They were like you took the bus too, OH YOU'RE BOLD!! I couldn't believe that I peed my pants in public, took the bus soaked in pee, and telling you my embarrassing story. But at the end of the day, I learned my lesson. MAKE DAMN SURE THAT YOU PEE BEFORE DOING SOMETHING THAT MAY SCARE THE SHIT OUT OF YOU! It's a great ice breaker in conversations now because I don't feel bad about it. There's been so many fucked up things that have happened to me, but I'm still alive. I'm glad that I can laugh at moments like that where I wasn't comfortable in my skin because I am NOW! 

Thank you for letting me share my story! I have lots more crazy, adventurous and embarrassing stories to tell. 

Love you,

Nisha <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment