share

Friday, February 27, 2015

GETTING SHIT DONE AND STOP PROCRASTINATING!

Hey Coffee Addicts,

If you caught my segment today, you'd know 1. My internet connection has been poor for the past couple days, and 2. It was about PROCRASTINATION! I'm sure I'm not the only person that procrastinates, but it's about overcoming that to GET SHIT DONE! I talked about that and ways I'm trying to stop procrastinating so much. If you haven't listened to it already, head over to www.blogtalkradio.com/coffeenofilter to check that out along with some of my other segments. Also, to make up for not recording Thursday, I will be posting a segment tomorrow to replace it. I hope my internet behaves here on out, and I won't have to do make up segments. This Monday, Thursday and Friday schedule is good for me right now. I don't want to mess it up.

If you're a student like myself, you know the importance of passing your classes and getting good grades. However, it can be challenging sometimes depending on what course you're taking. I know I can't study for each class the same way. I recently found a site that gives some good tips when it comes to studying. Even if the way study has been beneficial to you thus far, there's nothing wrong with changing it up every once in a while.

Here's the link: http://lifehacker.com/study-less-study-smart-the-best-ways-to-retain-more-1683362205

Well I'm going to go ahead and relax before bed. I'm pretty tired all of a sudden..this coffee isn't doing anything. That's how it is sometimes (gives me energy or puts me to sleep).

DON'T FORGET TO LISTEN, SHARE AND FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @NINIBONITACHICA FOR UPDATES WHEN I RECORD LIVE. YOU CAN BE APART OF THE SHOW, AND WHO KNOWS WHAT I HAVE IN STORE IF YOU CALL IN! ;)

Nisha <3

No comments:

Post a Comment