share

Sunday, December 6, 2015

UPDATED!!!....MY FAVORITE SPOTIFY PLAYLISTS

SPOTIFY IS BAE!!

I had heard about Spotify awhile ago, but I never used it. I recently downloaded the app on my tablet, and let me just say that I am AMAZED!!There's a ton on this app other than music. AUDIOBOOKS, GUIDED MEDITATION, LEARN LANGUAGES, ETC! The hits just keep on coming ladies and gentlemen! You can type in your favorite artist(s) and get albums on here. It's just a terrific app to have with you! 

I wanted to share some playlists that have really grabbed my attention since using Spotify:

Boho + CHill 
90's Smash Hits
Bring Back the 80's
Guided Meditation
Learn Arabic
Cardio (under Workout)
Productive Morning (under Focus)
Have a Great Day! (under Mood)
Audiobooks (under Word)
UPDATED:
SYLVAN ESSO (ALBUM)
TWERK IT (PLAYLIST)
90'S ALTERNATIVE ROCK: OPEN THE ALT VAULT
EVENING CHILL



What have been your go to playlist(s) recently?

COMMENT BELOW

XO,NISHA

No comments:

Post a Comment