share

Sunday, August 16, 2015

CANADA TRIP!

For the past 10 years I've wanted to live in Canada! I think it was around the time that I started watching Degrassi: The Next Generation (age 11) is when I really began to pay attention to Canada. Over the years, I would watch a show, and be like "It's filmed in Canada", or see something and say "That's Canadian!". This obsession for a place I have yet to visit has just consumed 14 years of my life. There's a voice that keeps calling me and saying, "Denisha, you belong in Canada". I'm hoping to visit a couple places in Canada in the near future. I would like to live there for at least a year and see how I like it. 

I've gotten a lot of mixed responses from friends and family about wanting to move there. A lot of the responses have been, "It gets really cold there", "Why Canada?", "It's just like the U.S.", "Good luck during the winter", "It's hard to move there", etc.. I would still like to visit! I'm thinking about a solo trip to Toronto and/or Vancouver. From what I heard, they're nice places to visit. I am doing more research on other places that are tourist friendly. 

Have you visited and/or live in Canada? 
Where should I visit?
What has your experience been like living and/or visiting Canada?

No comments:

Post a Comment