share

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Update

Hey coffee addicts,

There hasn't been a radio segment in a little bit, due to this crazy schedule for school. I wanted to take a quick break and let you know what's up. If you've listened in to the most recent blogs, thanks! Also sharing is caring, so I'd love for you to pass it on to your friends, family, etc.

Also, I want a redo for the Fall shows 2014 part 1 because it was all over the place! I think I'm going to do a part 3..which will cover some of the shows I've started watching and some shows I decided weren't that great..

I will keep you posted on my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/coffeenofilterwithdenisha

Haven't checked out the latest segment? Go here: www.blogtalkradio.com/coffeenofilter


See ya later coffee addicts,

Denisha

No comments:

Post a Comment