share

Friday, December 4, 2015

MAKING YOUTUBE VIDEOS?!?! TRYING SOMETHING NEW?

So for the past couple months, I've been talking about how fun it would be to make YT videos! As you all know, I'm a YT junkie and I'm actually listening to one while I type this post. My friend Ashley keeps telling me to take the leap and make a YT video. I actually did make a video, and I posted it. It's not that great, but it's something lol! If you'd like to see a video CLICK HERE: COFFEENOFILTER WITH DENISHA 

If you'd like me to make more videos where you can actually see my face instead of listening, SUBSCRIBE or let me know on YT or below in the comment section! 

Also, if you haven't been catching up on my segments you can do so here: CLICK ME I'd really appreciate it! I've had a little bit more time on my hands, so I wanted to put out some more segments! I'm loving that you all are loving them too. 

I've also posted some new stuff on my other blogs, Beauty Blog and My Life Blog!! Some really good informative things there! 

Thank you for checking it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment