share

Saturday, February 21, 2015

UPDATE ON WHAT I'VE BEEN UP TO BLOGGING, RADIO, LIFE!!!

Hey Coffee Addicts,


Sorry I've neglected this blog for a couple days. I was posting on my other blog because I noticed a lot more people enjoy that versus this one. Don't fret because I will continue to post her for my radio show. I have decided to do live recordings on Monday, Thursday and Friday. If you follow me on my social media platforms, you'll know when I go live in case you want to listen and call in. If you missed any segments head over to www.blogtalkradio.com/coffeenofilter and check out all my segments. If you tuned into my Fall shows segments last year, I just recorded an update of shows that caught my attention, and shows I continue to watch. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/coffeenofilter/2015/02/21/friday-fever-fall-shows-update-what-ive-stuck-to-and-left-behind You can copy and paste into the url to listen to this segment. Also check out my other blog www.cheesesteaklover.blogspot.com for newer blog posts. I will also post some blog posts on here too. 

This weather is getting messier and crazier everyday. If you're stuck in the house, you can definitely catch up on all the CoffeeNOfilter episodes you've missed. Kick back with a cup of coffee, tea, hot chocolate or even some wine and listen to me talk lol. 

I'm so excited about this year, graduating in May and continuing my education. Blogging and Online Radio have been such a great outlet for me to express myself. I appreciate all the love and support you have given me. I hope to continue with good content you love, and grow from here. 

I'm currently working on a Afro Power blog! So I hope to have that out later today or tomorrow. Stay tuned. 

Social Media 

www.facebook.com/coffeenofilterwithdenisha
Twitter: @ninibonitachica
Google+: Denisha Hobbs

Don't forget to follow my blog(s) that way you will be first to see any postings!!!

Send me an email about anything you'd like to see me blog or talk about on my radio show: denishahobbs23@gmail.com

Nisha <3


No comments:

Post a Comment