share

Friday, January 9, 2015

RESOLUTIONS???

Happy New Year!

Hope you had a great holiday, spent time with loved ones and you're happy and healthy! With that being said, I was thinking about how I want this year to go. Though there's no actual resolutions I want to happen this year, there's plenty I want to accomplish. Saying this is or that is going to be a resolution and not sticking to it is what I've tried doing in the past. There's no real point in saying you're having a resolution, if you aren't seriously going to stick with it. I'd rather just take it one day at a time and not rush anything. 

I have decided to start dating again, and I'm gonna just let the chips fall where they may at this point. Why not right? I do want a relationship, but I don't want to be in one just to say I'm in one. We'll see what happens this year. I can say that I'm having a lot of fun in the process though. 

I'm preparing for my final semester at community, and I have to say that I'm excited to finish this period. Word of advice, don't take breaks!!! I stress that because I could have been done, but this is my path and I've been able to learn and grow. Thus, being at this stage of my life I can say that I'm more driven than I was then. I'm continuing to do what it takes to make my future brighter and be a better person every year!

Health wise, I am going to make more of an effort to get on the right track. I'm not looking to be any size exactly, I just want to get back to where I was doing Zumba each day, and eating better. That's just for my health, and thank God I don't have any health problems, nor do I want to create them. I'm gonna get back create a monthly log as to what I've been doing every month to get back on the right track. 

Have you made any resolutions this year? Do you think it's ridiculous? 




No comments:

Post a Comment