share

Friday, March 6, 2015

I'M A TOWSON TIGER!!!!

WHOOP WHOOP!!

I'M A TOWSON TIGER!!!


I can't contain how much JOY and HAPPINESS I am feeling right now. I got my acceptance letter this past Wednesday, after stalking the mailman since I submitted my information. When I got home, something said check the mailbox..so I did. There was only three pieces of mail, but at the bottom was a package that was from Towson University. I immediately looked for the word CONGRATULATIONS to tell me I was accepted. I began screaming loud and ran in the house so excited!! It was really hard for me to fall asleep because I didn't know if I was dreaming or not. I've come so far for this moment since starting college; starting and stopping, failing and passing!! I woke up the next morning and just had to re-read the acceptance letter, and noticed the picture on the cover (BELOW). I just had to laugh because I didn't notice it when I checked the mail. As you read it clearly says "YOU'RE IN!"

  I RECORDED A SEGMENT ON MY RADIO SHOW ABOUT THE EXCITING NEWS AS WELL! CHECK THAT OUT----->http://www.blogtalkradio.com/coffeenofilter/2015/03/05/go-tigers



THANK GOD SO MUCH FOR BRINGING ME TO THIS POINT AND BEYOND! I WILL BE SUCCESSFUL, AND I AM A TOWSON TIGER NOW!! THIS YEAR IS MY YEAR FOR NEW EXPERIENCES, NEW CHAPTERS AND NEW BEGINNINGS!! MY YEAR PLAN IS COMING FULL CIRCLE!! I'M MAKING MY DREAMS A REALITY, AND I APPRECIATE THE STRUGGLES, TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS THAT HAVE BROUGHT ME TO THIS POINT! THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND WELL WISHES!!!

GO TIGERS!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment