share

Friday, December 12, 2014

ONLINE DATING!!!! Are you doing it? My take on this whole thing..

I never thought I'd be one to say I have an online dating profile...

When it comes to dating and relationships, I'm neutral when it comes to being single. Seriously, I have no problem being by myself, taking myself out, dancing alone, etc. I've worked hard on maintaining "self-love" and I think everyone should do so. No one is going to love me better than me right?

Ok that was corny as hell, but true! I mean come on..do you want to be in a relationship where you love the person more than yourself. I sure don't, THAT'S UNHEALTHY!

Since I've been able to download apps again, I figured why not try them out and see what happens. I'm a little skeptical about the online dating thing, though I know people that are in relationships from them. I've been hit up for a 'DTF' (down to fuck) sessions with guys than actual relationships. The thought that you want to have sex with me isn't going to make me say "Oh yeah baby, bring that ass over her!" I much rather bite a bat's head off!

Also with this online dating, I will like someone and they like me back but won't get the courage to message me. I'm a direct person, so I don't mind, but damn what the hell! Ugh, it's more work to create a profile or my likes and dislikes, post a couple pictures and attempt to draw in some people.

Looks aren't everything, but DAAAAAAMMMMMNNNN! I'm not looking for Mr. Perfect, hell I'm not really looking..but if I can't look at you in the eyes during a conversation and tune out 0_0 what does that say. For instance, that Hot or Not app is hilarious and such a self-absorbed app that I'm apart of. I know it's shallow as fuck, but I was just curious to know who thinks I'm the Sugar Honey Ice Tea! Bhahahah, it was one of those apps that I was against, and then apart of. I'm terrible! :p

Another con about these dating sites are that, your perfect match isn't PERFECT! Taking that questionaire to see who you match up with is crap to me. I don't want someone that likes everything I like. I won't be able to explore different avenues with that person. There's plenty of experiences I have yet to experience and I want to try new things. Similar interest yes, but that 100% compatible is crap. If it were true, I'd be getting hit on all day bhahahah.

I may stay on it for a couple more days, who knows...I might meet someone..And if that happens I will definitely be updating this blog.

How do you feel about online dating?
Have you tried it out?
What were some of the pros and cons you found?
Have you met someone through an online dating site?

I'm curious to know...

No comments:

Post a Comment