share

Saturday, April 11, 2015

COLLEGE STUDENT STRUGGLES: THE STRUGGLE TO STAY FOCUSED IS REAL!!!

I HAVE NO DESIRE TO SIT AND STUDY FOR THIS EXAM ON MONDAY!!!


I just did a segment on college and the importance of being able to manage your time and how procrastinating is the enemy. I guess these past couple days that have been really bad caused me to be really lazy. Problem is that I can't be lazy right now, I need to get some work done. It's beautiful outside, but I'm in no mood to step a toe outside. I don't deserve to go enjoy the good weather, NOPE NOT AT ALL!! I got a major part of studying done though; INDEX CARDS!!! My main source to study is REPETITION!! I need a power nap though...maybe that'll help refocus my mind and get SHIT DONE!! 

Don't forget to check out my college series:



WELL, I'M GONNA TAKE THIS POWER NAP AND GET MY SHIT TOGETHER SO I CAN ACE THIS EXAM AGAIN....WELL PASS IT'S CHEMISTRY...DON'T WANNA GET TOO AHEAD OF MYSELF HAHHAHAHAHAH!!! O_O

No comments:

Post a Comment