share

Sunday, April 12, 2015

WHOOP WHOOP!! FINAL COLLEGE SEGMENT!!!

I recorded my last college segment of the 3 part college series!! I'm excited about it, and I think you should be too. It's a great listen with lots of tips and advice for anyone entering college for the first time, or continuing their education.

Here's today's segment--->http://tobtr.com/s/7517527

Here's some websites I talked about during today's segment for renting textbooks. Listen to the advice I tell you before opting to rent though. Nothing bad, but just something you should keep in mind....

These two sites are my favorite for renting books!

Chegg's attention to their customers is great, and it's always nice to talk with them on Twitter if you have any questions about orders, books, tips, etc!
www.chegg.com

Amazon is another great site for renting textbooks! They also have a Student Prime Account, which you can get for 6 months free! You just need a student email account, and if you wish to continue after that trial it's $49. You also get 2 day free shipping, along with some other great benefits.
www.amazon.com


No comments:

Post a Comment