share

Monday, April 6, 2015

I'M TEAM NATURAL NOW, MY BIRTHDAY, BIRTHDAY SEGMENT TOMORROW!! DETAILS BELOW!!

IF IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY MAKE SOME NOISE!!!! EHHHHHH, YES IT'S MY BIRTHDAY AND I'M SO EXCITED!


As you all know, I said I'd cut my hair on my birthday and be 100% natural! I kept that promise to myself and cut my hair last night. I'm so in love with my hair and love the kinky curls I have. I can't stop rubbing my hands in my hair, nor can I stop taking selfies. I will do a blog post later this week on the process of cutting my hair, along with pictures and products I used on my hair. But...here's the result of me cutting my hair


sidenote: My brother said it looks like I have a big gap lol

I will be doing a radio post tomorrow evening (around 11p EST). The older I get, the less I really want to do for my birthday...unless I'm traveling on a plane somewhere! Class was great and smooth today, went out to dinner and had a delicious meal. One of the great things about your birthday is that when you sign up on different sites, you get free little gifts..some with purchase. I was going to do a segment tonight, but I have to get up early, and I'm too tired to talk about my special day. I will be talking about it tomorrow since I don't have anywhere to be the following day (Wednesday).

I HOPE YOU ALL HAD A WONDERFUL WEEKEND, AND I WILL BE DOING AN EXTRA SEGMENT ON SATURDAY TO MAKE UP FOR TODAY LIKE USUAL!



<3 NISHA

No comments:

Post a Comment