share

Sunday, September 7, 2014

When is the best time for you to listen?





I was looking at my ratings for my radio show, and I'm pleased...HOWEVER, I'm noticing that I don't get a lot of listeners when I'm recording a segment.

When is the best time for you to listen to my blog. I would like for everyone to be able to listen live rather than later, though I still appreciate you tuning in.

Does it work better for you to listen later rather than now? Do I record too EARLY or too LATE? I have this trial membership with blogtalkradio.com to test the waters. But that lake is going to dry up on the 12th, hahahah.

Let me know by leaving a comment or on my Facebook page (facebook.com/coffeenofilterwithdenisha)

I want to engage my audience, but I also want my audience to engage me and have a conversation. I'm use to talking to myself (weirdo), but I would like to talk to someone as well.

I'm going to be doing a brief segment today on the topic of supporting each other that wasn't recorded this past week, along with my new segment later this week!

Happy Sunday,

Nisha

No comments:

Post a Comment